Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My holiday

Hi everyone
I am telling about my holiday where I went and what I did during my long holiday.
I went to the State Library to join in English Language Listening besides watching TV and listening to radio at my place. I joined in the Conversation Class and Conversation on the Move. In class, the teacher got me to introduce my myself and talk about topics in the newspaper and I had to tell some stories from a picture from my imagination. Moreover, they took me to the South Australia Museum to tell us about the historical building and the galleries such as Origin Energy Fossils Gallery, Ancient Egypt and other Gallery so I got more information from them.
I went to Tandanya-it is a Aboriginal Australia Art & Culture Centre-. I visited an art gallery, Aboriginal products and souvenir shop. I think the Aboriginal Art is very fascinating.
The next day, I went toTea Tree Plaza which is a large shopping centre. The road to get there was very strange for me.The bus runs on the track which makes the bus run faster than on the road.
On Sunday I went Thai temple with my relatives to offer food to the monk. I cooked Thai food with some ingredients which I bought from the Chinese shop at Central Market.
I had many new experiences in my holiday. I still feel excited about many things and feel good about joining in ELLIS because I can pratice my listening and learning new words. I hope that I also have a chance to see other cities in Australia to keep it in my memory.

See you
Aey

1 comment:

fullhouse said...

Next, i want to spent holiday with you...^^
Are you okay?