Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My last weekend

Hello everyone

Last weekend I went to the State Library to join in the Conversation Class. The teacher let me introduce myself because it was my first time in the class on Saturday. She taught new words about clothes and talked about topics from the newspaper. I saw some friends from GERP 3 who also joined in the Conversation Class and said hello to them.
After class I went to a Thai restuarant to eat Thai food with my Thai friends. Then we went shopping in Randel Mall. On Sunday, I just stayed at my place to watch TV, DVD, read a book, do my homework and cook food for dinner.
I feel happy to join in the Conversation Class I leant some new words and had a chance to speak English.

See you
Prinyarat

4 comments:

Chloe said...

hello!aey
you had a good time in the conversation class!!
Someday, I also want to go there and join the class.

artboy said...

Hello Aey!!!

This is Chris.

You are very smart person.

See you and I want to join the

conversation class with you.

loszve said...

Hi, Aey *^^*

I'm Betty.

I like you, because you are so kind

We study too hard, together.

Anna said...

Great Aey. It's good that you are showing iniative in joining the conversation class. You are making sure that you get the most out of your time in Adelaide.