Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The place in my country that I will introduce you

Hello everyone


If you visited my hometown, the place I would take you to is Phuket Island. It is located in South of Thailand and is very far from Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, so I will take you by plane, about one hour. We will spend about three days there when we arrive there we can hire a car to go anywhere in Phuket.

Phuket is a place that I like the most and I would like you to visit it. There are many wonderful veaches. The beaches are very clean and safe. We will enjoy to lying on the beach, swiming in the sea and listening the sound of the waves and we will stay in a wonderful resort from which you will see beautiful sea views. Moreover we can eat a lot of fresh and delicuous seafood at a perfect price.

On the last day, I will take you to the lookout point in Phuket you will see a panorama view of the Phuket city and we will go to see the sunset at Phomthap cape.

I hope you will enjoy this trip.
I attached two Phuket pictures to see before.



Bye

Aey

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Aey
I have never been to Thailand yet,
but many ,many Australian people have been to Phuket and love it.
The photos are beautiful.