Sunday, July 22, 2007

My favorite series movie on television in Adelaide

Hello everyone

I would like to tell you about my favorite series movie on television in Adelaide. I always watch CSI – Crime Scene Investigation- every Sunday on channel 9 because I really like an investigative story. First of all, the CSI is very fascinating movie when a team of detectives can proof someone who was a murderer. The team of detectives tries to investigate for the truth and search for the evidences of the murder. They always think of the reason and how to do the murder and discuss together. Moreover, they are observing for everything that can be evidence to proof a murderer. I would say that if I were detective, I would like to investigate as a team of detectives in the CSI.

See you
Aey

1 comment:

bethhutton said...

Hi Aey,

I like these types of programs too. Do you find it easier for you to understand what is being said on TV now? I'm sure you do!

You are a very hard working student. Keep it up!

Beth