Tuesday, July 31, 2007

my weekend in Adelaide

Hello everyone

I am going to tell you about my last weekend. I was upset myself because I woke up late and I did not join in the Free Conversation Class at the State Library which I always do it every Saturday. On Sunday I went to Thai temple with my Thai friends in Adelaide because it is important days of Buddhism which are Asanha Puja Day (29th July) and Buddhist Lent Day (30th July). Buddhists will go to temple and offer foods to monks and present some candles to the monks because after this day, all of monks can not go outside the temple for three months until the Lent is over. As for me, I gave some foods and lights to the monks because the monks need the lights more than candles. After that I came back my place and did my oral presentation.

See you
AEY

No comments: